Iam Yoga Peru Escape with Elizabeth and Elaine
The intention of these 10 day is to nourish on all levels.
Community, yoga, meditation, hiking, healthy food and nature is powerful medicine for the body, mind, & spirit.
June 21 – June 30, 2019
Lima – Ica – Paracas – Cusco – Machu Picchu
E-RYT & Certified Nutritionist
Elaine Clark immersed in the study of yoga and mindfulness in 2010 where she completed her initial 200hr teacher training in Kerala, India and has been a full-time teacher since. She has experience teaching and leading workshops in Ottawa, Toronto, and India. She has co-facilitated a retreat in Italy and has developed and led yoga based programs in India for underprivileged women.
With 10 years and over 10,000 yoga teaching hours of experience, Elizabeth Vecchio has guided thousands of students to turn inward and create consciousness in movement and breath.
She leads Classic, Hatha and Flow classes with a trademark ability to seamlessly describe and transition postures with breath. She uses her ballet, contemporary and modern dance background to create an experience of effortless movement and flow. All of Elizabeth’s classes are lead with a strong anatomical focus. With both a Kinesiology and Trauma Trained Background, she is articulate in ensuring her students remain safe while giving space for them to explore the deeper side of movement; what can they sense while they are there, and how does that make them feel?
Elizabeth has traveled to over 30 countries and directs her energy to create a conscious connection to nature, culture, and community.
PRACTICE IN PARADISE
YOUR ESCAPE PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Accommodation in comfortable hotels
• All breakfasts (We prefer to keep your lunches and dinners optional for more flexibility. Food in Peru is quite inexpensive. Budget about +/- $30 per day).
• All tours and entrance fees.
• All private transfers for the group including the train ride to and from Machu Picchu.
• Energizing yoga sessions in the Sacred Valley with Elaine Clark & Elizabeth Vecchio. (Be ready to practice in natural settings)
• English-speaking Peruvian guide and host the whole way through as this is a fully hosted adventure retreat.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
• International flights (we can advise)
• Airport transfers on arrival and departure ($20USD in Lima + $7US in Cusco per taxi)
• Domestic flights if not already included in your specific package. Price of tickets can vary from 100US to 350US return.
• Lunches and dinners
• Travel Insurance
• Extras like water and tips