EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COVID PROTECTED PROTOCOLS AT THE STUDIO
COVID policies & guidelines
- All students will be asked to provide proof of vaccination
- The studio will remain at 50% capacity with a reduced schedule. With the exception of a few classes, the use of props will be suspended until further notice.
- Social distancing to be maintained while in common areas & practice rooms
- Masks must be worn while in ALL common areas
- Masks are optional in the practice rooms once the instructor signals the start of class and must be worn once the instructor signals the end of class
- All high-touch surfaces and practice spaces will be disinfected between each class
- The lockers and bathrooms will be available for use
- Hand sanitizer stations are located around the studio
- We are able to provide mat rentals, towel rentals.
Mat storage is finally open; sign-in cards are back; mat & towel services are available, and half the showers are now open for use!
- After class, we ask that you leave promptly to avoid congregation and to allow our staff time to clean the space before the next class
Class sign-in policies
- We request that all students register online in advance for in-studio classes
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your class to allow time for turnover and studio disinfection between groups
- Due to restricted capacity, space is very limited in our classes; every spot counts. That is why, beginning January 8th, IAM Yoga will officially start charging No Show Fees, wherein a client with an Unlimited Pass who fails to show up for class will incur a $15.00 fee. Those with a 5, 10, or 20 Class Pass will lose the class they do not show up for.