WHAT TO EXPECT
E-RYT & Certified Nutritionist
Elaine Clark immersed in the study of yoga and mindfulness in 2010 where she completed her initial 200hr teacher training in Kerala, India and has been a full-time teacher since. She has experience teaching and leading workshops in Ottawa, Toronto, and India. She has co-facilitated a retreat in Italy and has developed and led yoga based programs in India for underprivileged women.
E-RYT & Thai Massage Practitioner
With 10 years and over 10,000 yoga teaching hours of experience, Elizabeth Vecchio has guided thousands of students to turn inward and create consciousness in movement and breath.
She leads Classic, Hatha and Flow classes with a trademark ability to seamlessly describe and transition postures with breath. She uses her ballet, contemporary and modern dance background to create an experience of effortless movement and flow. All of Elizabeth’s classes are lead with a strong anatomical focus. With both a Kinesiology and Trauma Trained Background, she is articulate in ensuring her students remain safe while giving space for them to explore the deeper side of movement; what can they sense while they are there, and how does that make them feel?
Elizabeth has traveled to over 30 countries and directs her energy to create a conscious connection to nature, culture, and community.
PRACTICE IN PARADISE
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- First & last night shared accommodation with breakfast in San José, Costa Rica’s capital city.
- Round-trip transportation to Ojo Del Mar, your beautiful beachfront ecolodge in Cabo Matapalo.
- Your own comfy bed in beautiful shared accommodations with a basic gratuity included for the staff.
- Three delicious meals per day.
- Fresh juices, unlimited tea and coffee at breakfast.
- Morning and sunset yoga classes, alignment sessions, Yoga Nidra and mindfulness meditations with Elaine and Elizabeth overlooking the ocean.
Daily adventure treks with Martine, your Rainforest Escape Host. This is a fully hosted rainforest escape!.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International flights (we can advise)
- Round-trip domestic flights to the Osa Peninsula (200USD roundtrip with our fab group rate!)
- All additional optional activities and tours.